Kategoria: AudioXpress - spis treści
Opublikowano: wtorek, 02, styczeń 2018 11:51
- A 100W/CHANNEL AB DIFFERENTIAL INPUT AMPLIFIER, PART 1 (6)
Here's a down-to-earth approach to differential input that improves upon the original amp design.
- A PASSIVE, LOW LEVEL CROSSOVER (16)
This veteran audiophile helps to take the guesswork out of complicated network crossover design.
- BUILD A LOW-VOLTAGE TUBE HYBRID HEADPHONE/LINE AMP (20)
Here's an easy-to-build headphone amp project that also serves as a good introduction to tubes.
- TUNING IN ON THE AM BAND (32)
Discover just how enjoable a well-tuned station can be with these two AM antennas.
- A DRUM-HEAD MIDRANGE (34)
This speaker-restoration project brings new life to a midrange and hours of listening enjoyment to its owner.
- DAMPING LOUDSPEAKERS IN SERIES (38)
What,s the best approach to take in connecting two loudspeakers? This audio expert provides some answers.
- HIGH GM SMART POWER TUBES, PART 1 (42)
Learn about the opportunities, as wel as drawbacks, associated with high-transconductance vacuum tubes.
- VACUUM TUBES BORN AGAIN IN NANOTUBE MEMS (46)
A look at the future in audio amplification.
- S-5 ELECTRONICS K-12M (47)
As our team of reviewers discovers, the musical quality from this low-cost tube amp may surprise you.
- LISTENING CRITIQUE (49)
- VIDSINIX VCB-100 (53)
Take the tedium out of crossover design with this switchbox to test components and configurations.
- SOUNDS CYLINDRICAL (56)
A CD collection of early twentieth-century recorded music.
- XPRESS MAIL (60)
Readers speak out.
- AUDIO AID (69)
A Log Contro Using a Linear Pot.
- NEW CHIPS ON THE BLOCK (72)
- IN EVERY ISSUE
- CLASSFIEDS (70)
Audio-related items for sale or wanted.
- AD INDEX (70)
- YARD SALE (701)
Free classifieds for subscribers.