- Kategoria: AudioXpress - spis treści
- Opublikowano: wtorek, 02 styczeń 2018 11:51
- Grzegorz Makarewicz
- Odsłony: 3618
- A 100W/CHANNEL AB DIFFERENTIAL INPUT AMPLIFIER, PART 2 (6)
You know you'll learn a lot about amp design when this teacher/astronaut/doctor/audio veteran takes command of the class.
- ZEN VARIATIONS PART 4: THE PENULTIMATE ZEN (16)
Improvements to the original design produce optimal performance in this single-stage amp.
- AN AGAINST THE WALL SPEAKER (24)
Here's a flat-speaker project that offers several advantages over more conventional designs.
- DESIGN AN ACTIVE TRANSIENT-PERFECT SECOND-ORDER CROSSOVER (36)
Follow this author's simple guidelines to help make designing second-order crossovers a snap.
- 6C33C-B PUSH-PULL POWER AMPLIFIER II (40)
Some things are better the second time around. In this case, iprovements to this original design is time well spent, resulting in increased listening pleasure.
- THAGARD'S POWER SUPPLY REVISITED (46)
Towards a greater understanding of power-supply design.
- HIGH GM SMART POWER TUBES, PART 2 (50)
This report unveils the features of three vacuum tubes that are gaining popularity among audio enthusiasts.
- SONY SACD PLAYER MODIFICATION (55)
Should you modify your CD player to take advantage of the new SACD format? Our reviewer gives you the answer.
- XPRESS MAIL (62)
Readers speak out.
- 2002 INDEX (68)
A year's worth of articles arranged by category and author.
- IN EVERY ISSUE
- CLASSFIEDS (70)
Audio-related items for sale or wanted.
- AD INDEX (70)
- YARD SALE (71)
Free classifieds for subscribers.